05 maio 2010

I'm craving for wind...


…to set my spirit rising in the air. Everything soft, everything sweet, I just need your thin embrace… Years keep getting by, I see the carriages passing by, so many faces filling my eyes, and I’ve yet to understand what I am, or where I’m going…







Jacket: Pull & Bear
Dress: Zara
Leggings: Pimkie
Shoes: Pull & Bear
Necklace: Blanco
Bracelets: Sfera


If you like this outfit, vote for me on Hypeed, please!



Follow me via Bloglovin'


Visit my brand new section"Street Walkers Style"
New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

19 comentários:

  1. Qui bom ter a tua visitinha querida!! =)

    Adoreiii esse casaco...e a corrente!!! <3

    linda linda linda!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are rocking girl!!

    i love this outfit!the dress looks amazing and

    you look GREAT!

    LOVELY NECKLACE!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh your jacket is amazing! this whole look is killer chic.

    and congratulations on mode republic!
    well deserved.

    www.garypeppervintage.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Look at that necklace. Wow, now that is a statement, and love the military jacket. Love your style.

    ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Gorgeous outfit. This dress is so lovely on you and that necklace is FABULOUS!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. awesome outfit! love that you de-girlified the white dress with a lot of black!

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hi its a beautiful top looks great

    ResponderEliminar
  8. you look so beautiful in that dress :)

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. it was SO NICE to see ur lovely comment))))
    i'm here and i'm o.k.. it was just break in blogging)) i understood that I spent too much time on blogs and all this stuff so I decide to quit for a while)))
    soon i'll be back

    glad that 've changed the blog's style, it's so fresh now!) like the outfit! very classy and nice)))

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I really like the jacket and your hair is beautiful! Check out my blog, hugs!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. love your jacket and dress!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Thank you all so much for the comments! <333

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I adore your jacket!

    http://my-fashion-space.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!