27 maio 2010

In the wings of an hippie


If I were to choose my favorite "street walker style" hippie-chic, that would probably be Shannon (aka Dirty Hair Halo). Her fantasy headbands and delightful jewellery join a lot of pieces selected carefully to make a de-constructed and super chic winning look.

Just watch this example of one of her most amazing outfits. You can't help but to drool over such a gorgeous combination. From the oversized amazing sweater, to the polka doots with the OTK socks, everything screams: PERFECT!







sweater from Everyday People
feathered headband from Urban Outfitters
Target dotted tights
American Apparel OTK socks
Forever 21 combat boots


All credits belong to Dirty Hair Halo and her blog: http://seekingdirtyhairhalo.blogspot.com/


Follow me via Bloglovin'

Ask me something via Formspring

New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!