08 maio 2010

Just a spinning ballerina

…locked in a music box. I don’t have any friends who I remember, I can’t recall how many times I’ve spin and spin, no stopping, no hurting… People see through me and my tutu... How happy would I be if I was free to run from this dizzy dance and create my own orbit…





Top: Sfera
Pants: Freesoul

Boots: Timberland

Bag: Sfera

Scarf: New Yorker

Earrings: Sfera




Follow me via Bloglovin'


Ask me something via Formspring

Visit my brand new section"Street Walkers Style"
New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

13 comentários:

  1. love all the accessories ;)

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. cute blog.
    fabulous style.




    INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ResponderEliminar
  3. CUTE SCARF!

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. love your stacked bangles. and the text is soo touching. thank you for sharing.

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love those boots! I have a pair, but a bit more dirtier :P

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love how you have tied your scarf - really chic. I cannot get my head around it!

    Charlotte xx

    The Style Rail

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love how your scarf and bangles are in the same color palete, really cute.

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ResponderEliminar
  8. sim brevemente postarei o tempo é que por vezes é pouco. já agora adoro os teus outfit's ;)
    beijinho

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Thank you guys so much for the kind comments!

    @ Mode Junkie, thanks for appreciating my text... <3

    @ Charlotte, the way I tied my scarf was acknowledged in a street style girl who was featured in a blog because of it! I'm just imitating! She was really creative, imo! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. this is such a fun carefree look, i love how you finished it off with those epic boots! :))

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!