16 junho 2010

Loosing faith


Never has my mouth set a prayer, I am a restless misbeliever... I believe in the stars of everyone's eyes and end up hurt. I set my goals and my aims, ignoring my spirit! Oh, the uncertainness, the weight of the world, of the unbearable burden... And yet, I am incapable to look up at the sky and find Him. I live on my breaths, day by day, and I am still alive, without a heaven to ease my fears. I don't need faith on the future... I just need to believe my own light... And as a antichrist I will melt my wounds and I'll reborn... But not like Jesus... But like the soft dry trees, which, when rotten, will give birth to rocks, foxes and clouds... That's what I believe in... That's where my faith lies...









Shirt: Pull & Bear
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Sfera
Bag: Boyfriend's from Zara
Scarf and bracelets: Can't remember


I've found this old scarf lost in my storeroom and I, once again, inspired by all those Sasha's cute bunny outfits, had to make it to my tiny head... I can only imagined what people in my town though about me covering part of my hair... Probably thought I was muslin or something (which would not be bad, I'm no xenophobic, on the contrary, but it's kind of funny)... Blah, I like my city, but sometimes I wish I was somewhere else... People are so limited...

Nevertheless, I was happy to wear this... I'm currently on my way to my Chicago rehearsal, and this in an automatic post (like the other new ones you're seeing below).
I wish you all a great week!

Kiss,
Nádia



EDIT: Something went wrong with this post, so I am only posting it today and not tomorrow, like it was scheduled! :P

19 comentários:

  1. hi darling. nice outfit. i really like your tee.
    have a wonderful week
    xx ediot

    ResponderEliminar
  2. a sério? ao mesmo tempo? ehe : )

    adoro as tuas sandalias !

    não sei oq se passa mas não me respondes ao comentario q te fiz xp se quizeres envia-me mail para o mail que tenho no meu blog e falamos!

    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    beijinho

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I couldn't stop staring at your shoes through all the photos...they are amazing <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You are so beautiful Nàdia! Love this look :)

    xx, mikaela

    http://framboisefashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Beautiful look! Love the shoes...lovely post!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Cute heels! We love the grey wash of your jeans too.

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love the shoes!!cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. simply style
    i like it

    nicoletta



    www.thescentofobsession.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Awesome shoes :P
    xoxo Angie

    styleninfa.blogspot.com
    styleninfa.blogspot.com
    styleninfa.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love your honestly about faith! It's so interesting to hear what other people think.

    And those studded heels?... LOVE 'em!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. i like the way u put ur scarf on ur head..really edgy. i love ur shoes too :)
    u have a good taste of fashion..

    visit my site :
    THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"
    i've already followed you and if u don't mind u can follow me back
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Thank you guys so much for all the kind comments!!! I really love those heels, too, it was love at first sight! ;)

    Oh, and thanks @Jen and @Kristine for commenting my writing, since it's such an important part of my being! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!