09 junho 2010

My CFDA 2010 dresses post

One of the biggest fashion parody was out and about recently and I had to make a post about my favorite looks and the not so good looks too!


The WTF looks:

Alexa Chung in Marc Jacobs
I usually love what she wears but not this time. The dress is gorgeous, but I'm not feeling it on her...

Irina Lazareanu in Phillip Lim
The dress was distinct, but some of the details were just off, imo


The loveliest looks:



Hana Soukupova
That was LOVE!!! The dress is simply stunning.

Dakota Fanning in Marchesa
Girl looks absolutely cute!


Carmen Kass in Michael Kors
That woman is pure class!!! The back!!!! Drool!

Zoe Saldana
Perfect black dress!!!



SJP in Alexander McQueen
OBVIOUS!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!