02 junho 2010

Wearing my blues


Sometimes it all gets too frustrating to handle... I just feel like disappear, like I shouldn't belong here, like I'm meant to be something else, but I've got my wings stuck, too heavy to move... I dream of the top mountains, the fresh springs of water, the sweet embrace of the fall... I dream about death, the final silence that shall bring my peace... Sometimes I feel like dying... I feel there's too much pain, too much hate, too much indifference, or perhaps too much difference... I can't seem to understand what am I doing wrong, what do I have left to give... And, from the bottom of my heart, I can't seem to decide if I love you or if I hate you... They're mixed... You're falling in your abyss, and you won't be taking me with you... You wish you could, but I'm telling you you can't! I've got my anchor right here beside me, inside my soul, I'm not alone, I've got a secret, a protector, a light... And I belong to it, I belong to this charming little light and that's the only reason why you're still seeing me... You can live with all your hate and proud and fear, I've already told you, grab that pretty tight, 'cause that's all you're going to get when you die. Only then you'll see what you have been missing! Oh, am I not going to smile a lot? The sweet revenge, the cold temper... Remember, I tried to warn you... You say that it's my loss... I'm telling you, it's yours...totally yours...














Shirt: Pull & Bear
Pants: Pull & Bear

Sash: Freesoul

Belt: Freesoul

Boots: Timberland



You guys may be wondering if this is another fictitious tale, like many I wrote here in my blog, but this time this is all real... And no, I'm not talking 'bout my sweet boyfriend (at least not the bad part!).

On a lighter note, what do you guys think of the new blog settings? I personally am very happy with the picture labels and with the bigger images! It makes my blog more visual, imo! Share your thoughts! :)



Thanks for the support!
Nádia

20 comentários:

  1. Amazing jeans!! I love the color!! xoxoxoxoo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So cute,... like it keep blogging..

    ResponderEliminar
  3. love the pants! nearly 100 followers! haha :)

    www.romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you look lovely...I have all your shoes!hahaha
    I also have those great boots :) nice style!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i like the way you wear those shoes. i wouldnt be able to wear them like you. i really like the hair piece and the belt.

    XO NANCY

    ResponderEliminar
  6. lovely outfit!! absolutely love the headband (?)
    great blog!!!
    xoxo,
    A.

    http://ruecamboon.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. cute! i love ur hippie style :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Siiim...sempre a inovar minha querida!!
    OLha, tenho reparado que de vez em quando fico sem um/dois seguidores....mas nao me falta nenhum...nunca te aconteceu?

    xoxo*

    ResponderEliminar
  9. love the button up & jeans combo!


    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Great style, and you have an amazing figure!
    Glad you like the blog :) x

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Gorgeous!!! :D

    Love the headscarf, I'ma follow you from now on :)

    http://keeping-it-fierce.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. So I saw you on "Love Maegan's" Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ResponderEliminar
  13. lovely pictures!!!
    those shoes are amazing<3

    ResponderEliminar
  14. beautiful pictures - the outfit is lovely.
    the shoes are great!!
    lovely blog you have here..
    check out ours if you can:
    http://influential-drive.blogspot.com/

    lily and sophie x x

    ResponderEliminar
  15. this is such a sad post somehow. i hope you´re ok! anyway, love your blue skinnies! great color!

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Yet again, thanks for the sweet words! :)) I'm better now!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. I have a fetish for Timberland boots and I think you look hot.

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!