09 setembro 2010

Entwined in your roots

It's really an indispensable connection, you see? No matter how I cry, how I yell, how I cut it, I can't get rid of this need...










pictures taken by João Silva from Artistic By Fashion


Shirt: Amisu
Shorts: Zara DIY
Headband: Sfera
Belt: Bershka
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Mango
Necklace: Sfera (?)



Though portraying happy days, these pics make me nostalgic...


Anyway, I know I'm biased, but how funny is my pout picture? Haha... Wish I could still laugh...


Love you all,
Nádia

13 comentários:

  1. Great shots! I love your whole outfit, especially your shirt. The color is beautiful!

    thestylesandwich.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This look is beautiful, I love it!

    Sally
    http://ursaminor-sally.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sim, esta cidade é um penico -.- eu não me importo com o frio mas de chuva não gosto nada...mas tem de ser xp

    Adoro a blusa :)
    Vais ver que tudo vai correr bem!
    (enviei-te um mail para me adicionares no msn (se quiseres)

    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely pictures and really cute outfit!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cool shots, and of course great outfit too!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. best pocahontas style love it ...

    kiss from paris

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!