22 novembro 2010

Gothic love can't be saved


Dark is my heart today... See it lying over my chest, crying it's sorrows, completely red in love and dark in hate... Gothic truth is the only way to silence my prayers... While my soul is still pulsing, let me climb my fears...









pictures taken by Nádia Sepúlveda (me)


Black dress: Sfera
Black lace shirt: H&M

Crucifix: Uno de 50

Black handbag: Zara

Black glasses: RayBan
Silver ring: Parfois

Black lace-up booties: Parfois




As promised, here are some brand new Style Diary pics! I was inspired by two things to create this look, one is Hypeed contest with Vogue Paris Gothic Chic and Blue is in Fashion this Year post about total black outfits + one colored item!

I have a lot of things to study in the next two weeks, but I'll try to be here as much as I can!

Oh, would you mind voting here?




Thanks for all the support!

Love,
Nádia

17 comentários:

  1. I like it :) looks like a not so depressed goth with a bit of nerd and sexy. The picture with close up and flash is the best. Nice **

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i LOVE that you added a lace shirt over the dress, and the touch of red is so unexpected! brilliant. i believe i need to start following on bloglovin!

    http://bareleopard.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I adore lace like none other! Such a great outfit.

    xoxo,
    Jen
    The Haute Road

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Demais!!!Adorei.
    Linda e com imenso estilo.
    Adoro o colar Uno de 50,umas das minhas marcas preferidas!
    KISS.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love your lace outfit, gorgeous!

    Maryjane xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  6. this lace top is veery pretty =) cool outfit

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love love love all black outfits with a bit of red

    ResponderEliminar
  8. estás LINDA *.*
    adoro o pormenor do baton vermelho, e juntamente com os oculos fica qq coisa ;)

    beijo GRANDE*


    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Very elegant! Love the necklace and rings! Thanks for the comment!
    Will visit back ;)
    www.swmapedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I don't like this red socking, I think it might have looked better withe the grey one... But I love the lace blouse under the dress.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. I love your knuckle ring and lace up booties!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Gorgeous outfit!
    Thank you so much for your comments on my blog :) x

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Este comentário foi removido por um gestor do blogue.

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!