04 novembro 2010

She cuts my guts!


It's like the zilion time I talk about
Nicole from Gary Pepper Vintage in my blog, but I can't help it, she's such an icon!!!

The outfit that caught my eye, this time, might seem simple but, in this case (as in many other), the trick is in the details... And what details, may I say... Quircky DIY cutout shirt, knee socks, that GORGEOUS amethyst ring, ect.

Leaving you with her pictures:




DIY Peach Shirt
Camilla & Marc shorts
Topshop Socks
Vintage Brogues
Alexander Wang Bag


All credits belong to Nicole from Gary Pepper Vintage

3 comentários:

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!