07 abril 2010

Alexander Wolf - Neo2 April 2010 Ph. Madame Peripetie Preview





madameperipetie.com and m4models

I was bold and victorious, but any sorrow could wipe my tears...and here I was, lost in wonderland, afraid of going up the whole, for a life of boredom occurred...

That said, Alexander's editorial is UNBELIEVABLY good! I love the styling, the mood, the setting, it's so disturbing, so deep and, at the same time, visceral! The photographer, as the model, is a newcomer, working as a free lancer, currently! I'll be following her work.

1 comentário:

  1. OMG!!! This is outstanding...can't wait to see the HD pics! Certainly Alexander Wolf will be a great model... can't wait to see him in models.com top 50 male models!!! so profound and strong, this ed! I simply love it! And good ph. too!

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!