10 maio 2010

Coolest chic around!


Here's another fabulous lady (Fashion Nerdic) which blog I follow! She's just so super cool and chic! And the fact that she buys clothes were I do (H&M, Zara and other inexpensive brands) and actually has to mix and match them to make different outfits, makes me love her style even more! Oh, and I love the fact she's super tall, everything makes her look amazing!

Love this outfit of hers, 'cause it's so classy and trendy! I love the shoulders and the draped skirt is just wonderful!






Earrings H&M

Sweater Zara TRF

Draped skirt H&M

Tights H&M

Shoes Bershka


All credits belong to Ilanka Verhoeven and her blog:

http://fashion-nerdic.blogspot.com/



Follow me via Bloglovin'


Ask me something via Formspring

Visit my brand new section"Street Walkers Style"
New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

4 comentários:

  1. I agree! Fashion Nerdic has great style and she's able to pull off the high street brands amazingly well!

    invasionista

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also follow her blog! She's got great style indeed!

    http://my-fashion-space.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!