10 maio 2010

My DIY tribal pants are in the house!


Just a quick pic to share my recently arrived tribal pants! They were not truly DIY, since I wasn't the one making them, but I was behind the choice of the fabric (that came from Angola) and the model. They're actually very simple, but I'm in love! Can't wait to show them to the world! Outfit coming soon, if the rain stops, of course!



Follow me via Bloglovin'


Ask me something via Formspring

Visit my brand new section"Street Walkers Style"
New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

6 comentários:

  1. Oh wow. Those are quite interesting. I love the colours and the print is definitely bold. I can't wait to see the outfit.

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Those are dope! I can't wait to see how you style them.

    xo
    Kalin
    www.neuterthis.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mal posso esperar para ver um outfit com elas ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Can't wait to see them on! What will you pair them with??

    XX,
    Live Love LA

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Guys, you'll see it soon enough! I'll try to do them justice! ;)

    Thanks so much for the comments, btw! :))

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Fico muito feliz em saber que estás a usar um tecido vindo do meu país, e espero que procures outros estilos, como por exemplo a Samakaka ;) and by the way i love your blog...

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!