05 maio 2010

Model Treat | Greetings from Uzbekistan


Some faces kind of hit you right in the brains! Lolita Lvova is sure there! This 21 year-old cutie from Uzbekistan has all the features to make me crush over her immediately : brown eyes, exotic looks, full-tiny lips, beautiful body (86-58-89) and stands in some amazing 1,81m! She already has agencies in NY, Paris, London and Milan (Elite!). Do I see a shining star?








Pics from Figaro International Management Group


Follow me via Bloglovin'


Visit my brand new section"Street Walkers Style"
New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

2 comentários:

  1. hay gorgeouss.. this is my first time on ur blog and i love it.. im following your blog :)
    would you check out mine and follow me back? :)
    http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/
    kisss.callista

    ResponderEliminar

  2. It tends to make it much easier to store any time you do not possess a specific design of dress in thoughts due to the fact then you definitely have a lot of alternatives in locating one particular that can fit your flavor and type.
    http://www.dreamy-dress.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!