05 maio 2010

The best casual chic out-there!


There are some rare moments in the world, and the second I laid my eyes on this perfect outfit from Annemiek (Mode D'Amour) was one of those. I felt it and was like "Wow, this is what I wanna look like while casually walking around!". She looks so perfectly fitted, everything just screams "Style!". The silhouette is pure love, the baggy effect works wonderfully! And the hairdo and makeup suit perfectly too! LOVE!




Vero Moda top
H&M trend pants

Mango belt

Asos boots and backpack



All credits to Mode D'Amour and her blog: http://mode-damour.blogspot.com/




Follow me via Bloglovin'


Visit my brand new section"Street Walkers Style"
New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

7 comentários:

  1. wow, this outfit is amazing :) I really need to buy some trousers - just need to save :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is the perfect outfit!
    I really love your blog, it seems to actually have meaning rather than just material.
    You have great style.

    17mosslane.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So good you guys are finally commenting in the Street Walkers Style section at last! :) I thought nobody was liking it! ;) I think it's important to share the outfits I love with all of you! <3

    @ Chloe, you realize this post is about someone else than me, right? This is Annemiek perfect style! I don't want to steal her any credit... :))

    ResponderEliminar
  4. OMG! What an outfit!
    Love it!

    http://my-fashion-space.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!