05 maio 2010

My MET Gala recap

Sasha Pivovarova in Marni - I don't care if she doesn't look your typical gown-girl, she is rockin' that look!!!


Natasha Poly and Noah Mills in Michael Kors - I'm not sure about her dress, but I don't care, she looks GORGE!!!


Liu Wen in Naeem Khan - Love love love! She looks so cool, sweet and gorgeous!


Karolina Kurkova in Altuzarra - I have mix feelings. I love the front of the dress, but the tail... Meh!


Gisele Bundchen in Alexander Wang - WTF is this? Can't Gisele wear something classier? Buh!


Doutzen Kroes in Zac Posen - Doutzy, honey, I love you, but I'm so sad to tell you that Cinderella called me and she wants her gown back!


Chanel Iman in Michael Kors - That's what I call breaking the norm! Who cares, I love it!


Alessandra Ambrosio in Versace - Guys, we have a winner here! She looks the right amount of sexy and elegant!


all pics from models.com



Follow me via Bloglovin'


Visit my brand new section"Street Walkers Style"
New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

3 comentários:

  1. Yap! Doutzy definitely looks like Cinderella!
    But I still like the dress! :P

    http://my-fashion-space.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. gisele did in 2008 what ambrosio did this year, nothing new. gisele took a risk that i think only she could pull off. loved it.

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!