01 maio 2010

Junkie Me

Some days I feel like trespassing my own limits, pushing myself further. Who knows what waits behind the corner? And here I am jumbling, past and future, it all makes sense, for I am a creature with no present, slave of the dead clock of wisdom.


Gosh, sorry for the pic overload, but I liked this photographs my boyfriend took today so much, that I had to share them all.










Cardigan as a dress: Zara
T-Shirt: Pull & Bear
Jewellery: Only God knows!
Boots: Blinli


Hooray! It's my 1001 post! Thank you all for the support!!!




Follow me via Bloglovin'


Visit my brand new section"Street Walkers Style"
New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

17 comentários:

  1. ahh, i love your hair color! looks gorgeousand suits you so well! love the outfit of course as well!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congrats! lovely blog :)

    xx,
    Mikaela
    http://framboisefashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hay girl!
    How are you?
    It's the first time that I visit your blog and I really love it! There are some great pictures and you have a great style!

    Please, check my blog too and maybe we can follow eachother!

    Love, Cindy.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You're first pose is just excellence!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you're just too beautiful! Love all the pics...;)
    Love all about you!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Thanks so much for posting on Follow the Leader. I just got my Lookbook about a week ago. It's different lol. Great outfit...I think I hyped it.

    www.saintlace.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. your hair is so sweet

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. very cool pics. Love this outfit. and your hair! damn girl. hotness.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Love the purple graphic tee, that shirt has so much personality!

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Thank you all so much for your comments! They mean a LOT to me!!! <333

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Love these photos, and the outfit! You have a lovely blog also!! :)

    Miss Violet Bell.xx

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!