18 maio 2010

My favorite Stylist ever!

If there was only one thing Denni Elias could be, that would be a CHICMUSE!'Cause she is, truly, one of the most amazing style bloggers I've seen so far! She's a pro, of course, being a stylist and all, but that doesn't make you stop stare! On the contrary! You just can't help but to drool!

Here I leave you with a delicious outfit that, although not affordable to everyone, it's the nice example on how to be fashionable and yet perfectly professional and chic! I can't help but to love the gorgeous GF pants!!! They're like GORGEOUS! The Miu Miu's are out of this world as well! The other details, such as the the collar, the backless dress, the makeup and hair align wonderfully to create an AMAZING and absolutely ENVIABLE outfit!






MiuMiu collar
Gianfranco Ferré pants
AX dress
Miu Miu satin shoes


All credits belong to Chicmuse and her blog: http://thechicmuse.blogspot.com/


Follow me via Bloglovin'

Ask me something via Formspring

New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

1 comentário:

  1. Oh I totally agree with you, Denni is really cool and so gorgeous. I didn't know that she was a stylist, makes sense though!

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!