18 maio 2010

Lucky stairs

I thought I could hide my brittle dreams behind my strict face... I thought the rules did not apply to my shyness... I was wrong, so undoubtedly wrong... How could I thought I didn't need your embrace, your tiny push behind my back, to haul me to the heavens? Why couldn't I see that all I needed were your blessed steps? I was always there, looking for your lucky stair...













Top: Zara

Skirt: Zara

Heels: Sfera

Bracelets: Sfera

Earrings:
Blanco



I absolutely love this skirt! I laid my eyes on it the last summer and my BF and I fell for it instantly, for it's resemblance to Prada's 2009 S/S collection. Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy the price that much, so I leave... Luckily enough, during the sales I found it for 9,99€!!! I was like YESSSSS! ;)


Sorry for the picture overload! My boyfriend is too much of a good photographer for your guys luck! ;)

Oh, since I don't want you to miss any of my outfits, here's the last floating in the grass one:
HERE!


Follow me via Bloglovin'

Ask me something via Formspring

New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

20 comentários:

  1. you're style is fabulous.. loving the banner photo too

    stop by our fashion blog, we hope you love it =)

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you have beautiful hair, it completes the outfit

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those shoes and that wolf T are both stunners.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It took me a second to realize there was a wolf face on your shirt, I love how subtle it is.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. you look great !


    xoxo.
    bloo.
    http://www.bloo90fashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. cool skirt you looks so pretty ,nice heels too

    ResponderEliminar
  7. People...she is always saying I'm good on everything I do...I'm not that good as a photographer (obvious)...I love this outfit, definitely true - I was the one to fall for the skirt first...:)

    BTW: thanks for all the comments on my street style...It means a lot!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello darling! Your perfect hair frames your fab jewels so well xo

    ResponderEliminar
  9. ^ i agree with nadia! the pictures are nice! are you going to start a blog as well? i think that would be cool! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. adorei tudo mais uma vez.
    e gostei muito das fotos ;)
    beijinho

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Lovely photos! The heels are fab. :)
    Xx

    ResponderEliminar
  12. ohhh stunning outfit
    the tones are a perfect combination
    just discovered your blog.. certainly visiting again :)

    www.sallyandchloe.blogspot.com
    www.sallyandchloe.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. wooo your a babe :)

    love your shoes and earrings

    great blog

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Great post! You really shine in your gorge outfit!

    + HEART your heels :)

    http://backtolizzieprule.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. gorgeous photos! your hair is your best accessory.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Guys, that you so much for all the comments!!! You make me spoiled! :P

    I'll try to keep up with the good stuff... Don't want to let you guys down! ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!