17 maio 2010

Pushing Grass


Somehow I'll get back to you, mother-earth, and I shall meet your kind stare. Lost in my glimpses, I couldn't match your fire, but now I know better... I'm a warrior, a poetess of wonders, and my words should be my sustain... I'm flying over your wounds, screaming the injustice spreading your destruction and I cry...often so incapable of understanding why... Keeping you twirling around my hair, I feel safer and warmer...








Shirt: Bershka
Top as a sash: Kookai (DIY by my BF!)
Pants: Pull & Bear
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Mango
Bracelets: Sfera

Earrings: Stradivarius

Hi, everyone! I've been away all the weekend! Hope you guys kind of missed me! :) Huge welcome to all my new followers!

I'll truly happy that it's sunny again in my country!!! Yay!!! It was so much fun to do these pictures lying on the grass... The main purpose of this outfit was to show all you guys a really old top that my boyfriend customize (sewing by hand!!!) to make this sash! His idea! I love the result!



Follow me via Bloglovin'

Ask me something via Formspring

New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

3 comentários:

  1. Very cool shoes & bag!

    www.summersdaughter.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love these shots! They are really beautiful :)

    xx,
    Mikaela
    http://framboisefashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. lovely outfits i love your top looks soo cute

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!