18 maio 2010

Deadly bloom

- Is she dead?
- No, she's just asleep.
- She looks poisoned, if you ask me. No colors in her cheeks, vitreous eyes...
- Now you say it...I can't seem to hear her breathing...Alarming, for sure...
- What should we do?
- Burn it!
- Burn her?!
- No... The flowers... That way we can die through the poisonous blooms...


fashiongonerogue.com

S Magazine Spring 2010 Ph. Tim Zaragoza
Model: Lydia Hearst




Follow me via Bloglovin'

Ask me something via Formspring

New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

1 comentário:

  1. love this photograph!you always find the most magical (?) things for your blog, and you write beautifully.. thanks for writing asweet comment :)

    www.romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!