07 junho 2010

I would totally go green if that would make me this HOT!


I think that's the message behind this pretty ecological cover for Muse. This is my fav cover for the issue, although Angela's is pretty gorgeous too! The one I don't like is...haha...you guessed already...Gisele's... And it's not because it is her (although that would be honestly enough...), but it's the fact that I've seen that expression of hers way to many freakin' times for my taste! Talking about innovating!

fashiongonerogue.com

Muse Summer 2010 Cover

Model: Isabeli Fontana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!