19 junho 2010

I'm a dreamer...


It seems like something is changing, like I'm finally being looked up as a real person... And not a fraud, or an alien, or something unworthy of attention... Bit by bit, I feel the hate vanishing... Or, wait? Could it not be? Am I just dreaming I will ever be accepted?






I don't have any outfit post today, just my boring pictures I took the other day, when I should be studying! :P

I follow my dreams, what about you?



P.S. I've just seen the videoclip of "Te amo" from Rihanna featuring Laetitia Casta and what can I say... That was HOT!!! I know we're all tired of seeing lesbian videos, since singers are using that like a bite, in most cases, but I don't care, this is...alluring!


14 comentários:

  1. Hmm, tens a certeza? é q nao me respondeste ao q te perguntei, se andas na UM e isso.. para nos conhecermos melhor x)

    Adoro as fotos e a musica também apesar de também concordar com o que disseste.
    Ah! e tirar fotos quando devia tar a estudar é das coisas q mais faço xp

    beijinhos :)

    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. im trying to study too but i cant focus!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I´m a dreamer too,haha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.
    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    Love, Cindy.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. love the blue! i hope i follow my dreams!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. love that blue color...

    hope you can stop by my blog and follow me!!

    annquach.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Sometimes one picture is enough! LOVED the first one! Congrats! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I had too a turquoise inspiration ..:))

    http://elenaforli.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. sweetie, i don't even know what my dreams are!! haha
    These photos are so stunning- your hair is such a beautiful color! xx

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Great photos

    I was stopping by cause I noticed you commented on Nicole of Gary Pepper Vintage's post "Bohemian Child" and just thought I'd mention I made a DIY rose garland inspired by her.

    http://goo.gl/fb/YRQch

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Thanks for all the DREAMERS up there!!! :)))

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!