01 junho 2010

Last Shopping



My mother and aunt went shopping and they got me 4 new items! One is a black dress from Sfera, for 6 euros, which needs some arrangements, so it's not here yet!

This is a cool black tee, that's from Amisu and costed 12,95 euros!


This is a gorgeous waistcoat for 9,95 euros!


And finally a purple satin dress for 12 euros. Not exactly what I would pick, but it costed 79 euros before, so it was quite a catch!


I've been busy lately in the hospital, but I'm planning to make some outfit post soon!

P.S. Almost 100 followers!!!

Kiss, Nádia

5 comentários:

  1. Love the T-Shirt


    http://miabbook.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A-M-O a t'shirt <3

    Quero para o meu happy birthday!!! esta quase.... ehehheh ;)*

    xoxo*
    http://ivaniadiamond.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. love that tee so much. i have to visit new yorker asap!

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. looks like you got some pretty nice deals!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great shopping finds.

    I can't believe your boyfriend made you that denim belt - he is fantastic! It is so well thought out and I can picture it being very flattering. Can't wait to see it in an outfit post.

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!