13 junho 2010

The most effective simplicity

For those that have been following me long enough, you already know that Nicole is one of my favorite "street walkers styler" up there. She's different, innovative, and absolutely gorgeous.

Here she shows us how simple and well-picked pieces are enough to make a GREAT look! I'm biased on this look, since I'm in LOVE with lace nowadays! Also, how perfect are her classy wedges! Perfection! And the necklace adds the extra something!





Black lace top/corset/shorts: Thrifted
Necklace: Vintage
Wedges: Jeffrey Campbell


All credits belong to Nicole, the Gary Pepper girl and her blog: http://garypeppervintage.blogspot.com/.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!