13 junho 2010

Someone's post about my DIY tribal pants

Only now I've discover that I was featured in http://diyfashion.about.com/ back in May, when I showed my tribal pants to the world! Good to see that my boyfriend's idea was THIS good!

You can see the reference here:

This Week in DIY Fashion:

Saturday May 15, 2010
Making designer shorts on the cheap, see some killer vintage zipper earrings and look what Katnani just got. It's the week in DIY Fashion. Post your link int he comment section if you had some DIY Fashion happening on your blog this week!


Or see it directly in the site:
here.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!