21 junho 2010

My Burberry 2010 S/S DIY skirt


And my Burberry inspired skirt is finally here!!! I know it's not perfect, but I love it SOOOO much!!! I love the brigthness of the fabric, it's so smooth! It needs a bit more of ironing, of course, but I can't wait to wear it!!! What do you guys think???

Great thanks to my awesome dressmaker! I've spent less than 15 euros for this beauty, fabric and all!






Inspired by the girl behind AnyWho (visit the link here: http://www.anywho.dk/2009/10/02/diy-draped-skirt/)


2 comentários:

  1. Oh wow. That's a fantastic DIY - it really resembles the original inspiration. Great job.

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Já tinha visto esse tutorial, mas ainda nao tive coragem para a fazer.Mas adorei a tua:) fantastica:)

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!