22 junho 2010

The only limit I can bare are your arms


My pearl is lost in a sea of wheat foam, shaped in the weirdest ways...Sometimes coiled, sometimes splashed away, my fantastical chimeras drape my faith and I don't car any more if I'm black or white, I just feel like explode from this shell of mine...










Shirt: Sfera
Top as a skirt: Stradivarius

Lace Tights: Calzedonia

Purse: DIY

Earrings: Blanco
Shoes: Sfera

I've been pretty busy in the hospital, right now! Sorry for not answering to all your AMAZING comments, I will try to when I have the time!!!

Oh, I am wearing BLUE eye-shade!!! Quite different from my usual!!! ;)

WELCOME to all my new follower, btw! Hope you're liking the new changes!!! :))

Great Week!!!

Nádia

16 comentários:

  1. Love these pictures, you look very beautiful:) Nice earrings btw..
    /josephine

    simplyjuststyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is that your natural hair color?? It's great!

    I heard you like DIYs - check out FVNCY.com

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Girl, I love your new header :D

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog, I'm already following you, of course. You're the sweetest!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. love the eyeshadow and diy bag! looks lovely :)

    Thankyou for commenting - I've been rubbish at commenting at the mo, sorry! :)

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. adorable pictures im in LOVE with your top

    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Que gira! boa ideia com o top a fazer de saia :p
    E sim, estou a adorar as alterações q fizeste ao blog :)

    Que bom, andas na UM :) eu nao tinha recebido esse coment :x
    Havemos de nos encontrar um dia...embora agr vamos de férias xD

    beijo

    ResponderEliminar
  7. uuhh, I just noticed that I like your blog :)
    following!

    ♥ Maja
    http://verveforsplay.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  8. adoro os collants e os sapatos. a sombra azul fica muito bem com a tua cor de olhos e cabelo.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. awesome blog, I love it! beautiful photos :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Such a fabulous outfit. It's so pretty and whimsical. Also, the blue eye shadow is gorgeous - what an amazing picture.

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ResponderEliminar
  11. lovely pictures! and lovin the outfit and the pictures are amazing! overall, lovin your blog!
    loueladaniele.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. These photos are a dream. I thought they were from an editorial! love your outfit :)
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Lol mais um tesourinho :D
    Olha que eu ainda conservo esses brincos ehehe

    Beejus

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!