06 julho 2010

My petal clutch is FINALLY ready!!!


When I saw this post at Lovemaegan I knew I wanted to have something similar NOW!

Then, in my grandparent's house I've discover this old purse from my aunt and I knew it was PERFECT for the effect.




1º I've removed the strap and the "Rocco Barroco" metal piece (it was so hard, I had to use a pliers and everything! :P)



2º I've bought this organza like fabric for 3€ (I have a lot of leftovers).



3º For each flower, I've cut a rectangle of 20x10 cm.



4º I fold it in the middle and started sewing both sides. Then, I cut the gathering part as-well!



5º Once the parts were separated, I've cut it this shape, maintaining the stitches:



6º Then, I pulled the flower with the string.



7º And made it look like this:



8º Now, it was time to add flowers!



9º And voilá, I have now a GORGEOUS petal clutch inspired in Louboutain for only 3€!!!


A special thanks to my boyfriend that not only sewed most of the flowers, but also taught me this different way of making the flowers! Big kiss, honey!

2 comentários:

  1. nice!!I wanted to learn how to make fabric flowers, i think they would make my flip flops much more fun and interesting!thanks!!!

    http://fashionablylonely.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh Nadia, you're soooooooo amazing!!!

    I loved the final but if the flowers were on a more vibrant color, like green or shocking pink mixed with oragen (which would fit perfectly your hair), the effect should be better!

    XOXO

    LOVE YOU AND YOU'RE BOYFRIEND MAKES ME GO NUTS!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!