04 julho 2010

Recent purchases

I'm so happy to be crossing a lot of items from my Wish-List! YAY!!!

My crop-top is HERE!!! It's the loveliest thing ever! It's from Stradivarius and it costed 15,95€.


Finally a floppy hat! I was unsure if I was going to buy one, but when I saw it in H&M with a 5€ etiquette, I had to brought it!


My tutu lace skirt!!! Yay!!! It costed 7,99€ and it's from Stradivarius.


For a long period of years I have hated watches and I've never have one! But this beauty was to much to bare! For 5,99€ and in Stradivarius, I was able to get it!


Floral printed skirt in the house!!! Zara let me have this baby for 4,99€!

3 comentários:

  1. Hi there,

    Great blog! I really enjoy it.

    Please have a look at my blog too and if you like it, I hope you follow me ;-)

    Ps: I'll be having an amazing giveaway very soon to all my followers.

    See you soon.
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ADOREI a tua t-shirt! é linda linda linda <3
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hmm, boas compras! por acaso andei à procura de um chapéu desse genero :) vi uns na Biju e provalvelmente vou comprar.
    O que preciso mesmo é de um bikini mas não vejo quase nada de jeito :x nem na H&M nem nada... vi na Zara um bonito mas não tinha o meu numero -.- tens alguma dica?
    Boa sorte então para Vigo ;D
    Beijinhos *

    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!