01 setembro 2010

Oh, yeah, I need you so bad!

Adding to my fall cravings, here's something totally unexpected: maxi skirt!!!

I've went to Zara recently and saw some gorgeous skirt and thought: why not try them on? And guess what, I loved the result! Felt so powerful and strong! Now I just need to find the right pair...

Colors, colors? I think I'll go with camel or caramel...


Zara 2010


And I've seen a pretty good candidate for my camel coat in H&M lookbook for fall 2010:


It's a coat, but it looks like a cape, so it's perfect... Wonder if it will appear in my country... Hum...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!