02 outubro 2010

Paris, my love!

Though I'm disappointed with many collection (am I not always?), here's some of the juicy collections that made me go WOW!!!

Alber knows it all. That's all I can't think of after seeing Lanvin's collection for 2011 S/S. I see power woman, I see delicacy, I see it ALL! (so many "all", haha)








Viktor & Rolf was all about shirts, especially these delicious finale outfits:





Chitose Abe developed a collection with lots of potential for Sacai:




Like celestial warriors, the models wore gold details with intricate motives in Manish Arora:






Deconstruction with an oriental undertone. That was Haider Hackermann:






Pedro Lourenço, a promise of talent, delight the audience with unexpected cut-outs and see-troughs, all in soft and minimalistic colors.





Richard Nicoll brought to Cerruti's collection an ethereal, but somehow rigid collection, with amazing colors and fabrics that screamed delicacy!



style.com and fashiongonerogue.com

2 comentários:

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!