06 dezembro 2010

My first Style Diary series


Inspired by Barbro Andersen (my not so secret favorite blogger in the whole world) I decided to create a picture video, with all the photos I take that don't make their way to here, Mr. Bloggy! I think it's a funny way to share pictures from the past and make a revival of my outfits.

First things first, here's my September outfits vid:





It's not even close to be as good as hers, the quality of the pictures doesn't look that good... :( Anyway, I used Windows Movie Maker, that's probably why... Any suggestions for different programs to do this? Much appreciated!

HUGE kiss,
Nádia

4 comentários:

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!