03 fevereiro 2011

Hippie glow


I haven't realize my hippie look was one of the looks of the week back in FabSugar! How awesome! :)

Oh, btw, I've received yet other 2!!! Stylish blogger awards from PLAST!C and Fashion Victim Portugal. So flattered, yet again! :)))

*******

Obrigada por mais 2 Stylish Blogger Awards,  PLAST!C and Fashion Victim Portugal! ;)



Ah, have you seen Fashion Breaker's camel post? The one I talked about before? Here it is! She said the most precious words about me! :)



4 comentários:

  1. Oh, que querida, obrigada por falares de mim :)
    Beijinho

    ResponderEliminar
  2. congrats on the feature:) you look so great.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. awww tambem te tinha dado um =)nao sei se chegaste a ver:

    http://modabelezaconsultoriadeimagem.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogger-stylish-award.html

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!