30 maio 2010

Denim skirt turned into a belt

My boyfriend can't seem to stop spoiling me! This time, he made me a denim belt from a VERY old skirt of mine!

Here's the lucky skirt:


He removed the pockets carefully:


And then he cut the lowest part of the skirt to make a sash of cloth and sew it all around! With those professional stitches, BY HAND, you know?


This is how it was looking them:



And now after he bleach the denim to make the pockets less evident:



Them he applied to buttons in the inner side (haha, they're different, I know!) and made their orifices too! By hand, again!


And the final button, to had a fancy touch, on the outer side. And voilá!


Then tell me, am I lucky or not? ;) I can't wait to wear it and show it to everyone!



Follow me via Bloglovin'

Ask me something via Formspring

New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

1 comentário:

  1. I LOVE DIY SO MUCH! IT'S SO MUCH FUN!
    YOU WILL SOON BECOME A LITTLE ARTIST!

    xoxo

    Gigi

    www.toogirlytooyoung.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!