30 maio 2010

A doll's tale


I was once inside a box, a pretty pink plastic box, so beautiful, so poised...I waited patiently, so alone, 'till someday I the box shuddered and I knew I was picked!


Oh, the joy, the relief... I feared I would be wasting all my juicy qualities in the dust...


I was carried somewhere, my heart pounding, my mouth dry: who could my saviour be?


Suddenly, my wrapper was removed, my silky hair stroked, my warm skin caressed, my deepest secrets unveiled...


I cried with the shock. It was NOT good! It didn't feel right to be touched like that! Could that be normal? Could that be real? Was that supposed to happen? I felt the need throw up, to scratch my once so pure body 'till bleed again...


Just a toy... Just a mindless toy in the hands of another man... Just a living doll, designed to make his wishes come true... And once they were, I was simply tossed away... Oh, isn't it cruel to be a slave?



www.sassisamblog.com

Industrie #1 June/July 2010 Ph. Solve Sundsbo
Model: Alessandra Ambrosio

Stylist: Katie Grand





Follow me via Bloglovin'

Ask me something via Formspring

New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

4 comentários:

  1. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woow, this pics are soo amazing!
    the model really looks like barbie (:


    http://shelovesnewyork.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, the model's face looks so doll like and graphic, love this shoot ♥

    please follow:
    candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    Eda ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wonderful pictures!! The third is my favorite, it's absolutely stunning!

    I'd love your feedback on my new fashion blog
    infineform.blogspot.com

    xoxox

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!