30 maio 2010

My first ever interview!



When I received an e-mail from Laura, the lovely girl behind the blog Romance is Boring, asking if she could do her first ever interview with me I felt sooo flattered! She said the most nice things about me... She's a professional blusher, I must say! ;)
You can check the interview in her blog, through this link:

http://romance-is-boring.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-knew-i-wanted-to-do-some.html



Follow me via Bloglovin'

Ask me something via Formspring

New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

2 comentários:

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!