13 maio 2010

Closet | Shopping!

Hi, everyone! Today I've left home, but since I wasn't with my beloved photographer, I didn't take any outfit pics...

But you guys still get some scoop of my style! Since I went shopping, here are my last purchases. I was going to make a vid about them, but I wasn't in a great mood for that... Maybe next time...

Well, here's the set: a denim shirt, camel shoes and camel bag (the Mango catalog is just for adding color...haha).



The denim shirt was actually bought a while ago, when I went shopping with my boyfriend. I was just fooling around at H&M, helping João and unexpectedly found this baby in the men section, with an happy 10€ etiquette! I was instantly drawn and grab it! In the dressing room, I tested the thousand different ways of wearing it and was convinced! Home it went! ;)




I was searching for shoes like this ones since the moment I've laid my eyes in the uniform of Massimo Dutti's employers, 2 months or so ago. Finally, they are here, after giving 35,95€ from the credit card of my mom in Zara! Can't wait to wear them!


Once I've bought the shoes, I knew I had to buy myself a camel bag too! I was not counting to find it today though! However, there were so many bags in Mango that the temptation was strong! My aunt convinced me! I was undecided over this one (19€) and a bigger one, (20€) but I thought this was more suitable for this summer's trends!


Feel free to share your thoughts! I'm hoping to bring you some outfit post soon!


Big Kiss!



Follow me via Bloglovin'


Ask me something via Formspring

Visit my brand new section"Street Walkers Style"
New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

15 comentários:

  1. adorei as novas compras, foram realmente boas :)
    beijinho

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Love the camel color- it's such a rich color!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. cooooooool blog here!!!!!!!

    love your posts and ur style attitude!!!!!

    please come visit and join if u fancy!!!!!!

    kiss

    www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow. really lovely!!

    I'ma fashion photographer
    I wanna take your fashion :D

    visit my blog.
    http://streetfsn.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really love your shoes!!

    xx fesi-fashion

    ResponderEliminar
  6. lovely ! xx
    www.maaureeen.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I loove your shoes. they fit so nice with the bag! xx http://moffel.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. És portuguesa ?
    Descubri agora o teu blog e tenho de te dar os parabens , está fantástico ! Tens muito bom gosto :]
    Sou fã !
    Beijinhos do Porto ,
    Marta.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. i'm not a fan of this caramel esque brown tone at all.the shirt rocks tough...

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Your stuff is so amazing!
    jeans shirt is a one of that things which I want buy cause it's great :D
    also your bag and shoes are so pretty :D

    xxx

    http://rozesnotes.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Thank you for all the comment on my new stuff! You guys are always too sweet to be true... <333

    ResponderEliminar
  12. amazing shoes!
    i loveee it!
    kisses
    carla :)

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!