28 junho 2010

Bring me to NYC!





The photos from my auntie's trip to NYC back in May are IN THE HOUSE! And I get to finally show you guys the gorgeous skirt she brought to ME!!! It's from Armani Exchange and I almost fainted when I saw it, since it was so freakin' amazingly resemblance to my lovely McQueen!!! She also got me my first Victoria's Secret panties!!! Aren't they cute? Leaving you with a taste from the gorgeous images she brought me (she answered my request to photograph all those gorgeous stores I've never seen!).









3 comentários:

  1. This looks freaking amazing.
    Hope I'll visit NYC!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I was crying and screaming (almoust) when I saw this pictures cause for me going do NYC is a dream so ... and thouse stores OMG amazing

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!