20 novembro 2010

It's time to shine!


FINALLY got my first double ring!!! And isn't it BEAUTIFUL?! It's from Parfois and cost 4,99€!



Now, I finally got a beautiful umbrella!!! It's from Zara and cost 17,95€. I couldn't resist this Limited Edition!


Got my paws on a black lace shirt at last!!! I was craving for it LOTS! It's from H&M and cost 9,95 €!




These are dark times I'm living in... Literally... Speaking of which: Harry Potter was GREAT!


I'll be back with a new outfit post soon!

Kiss,
Nádia

8 comentários:

  1. Ooooh, someone went shopping : ) Love all your purchases!

    Hope to see Harry Potter next week some time when the crowds have died down a bit.

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh, temos mesmo gostos parecidos! Também ando á procura de aneis duplos, o teu é lindo! e queria uma camisola de renda tb pa usar por baixo de um vestido ou com um corpete :)

    Espero que melhores, querida! Qualquer coisa manda sms :)
    Fica bem <3

    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've wanted a double ring for so long! that one is lovely :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I absolutely love that lace blouse! I haven't spotted it at H&M, but you've inspired me to keep my eye out for it! I've bought a similar one from Free People, only it has little flowers on it. I think lace blouses are always great for layering. Your double ring is so pretty, too!

    *Claudia* x
    http://emoltofashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love your double rings sweetie :)

    XOXO
    J

    ResponderEliminar
  6. adorei o anel! fui a uma parfois mas não encontrei :( queria oferece-lo a uma amiga minha

    um beijinho, adoro o blog :)

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!