12 setembro 2010

Days are passing...and NY 2011 S/S fashion week doesn't get any better!


I know I'm biased, since NY is never my cup of tea, aside from some killer shows, but what's up tis year? Collections are being so uninspired and already seen! And the few that are not repercussions of the past, are just WHAT?! (like what Alexander Wang did! :( and I was loving him so much lately...)



There are exceptions, of course, and Jason Wu is one of those! With easy, clean and romantic style, helped by some cute prints, and intriguing silhouettes (flower bra-bands, ruffled skirts, etc.), some ice could be broken! Loved the turbans, the sheer and the flower details! It's still not THE ONE, but it's quirky and funny, while classy! Won't mind some looks! ;)





fashiongonerogue.com

3 comentários:

  1. Yeah I totally agree! I'm like what the heck is happening lol I'm waiting on Rodarte, Oscar De Renta, Marc by Marc, Proenza Schouler, Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, and a few others..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have to agree, I haven't really been wowed by anything yet other than Lacoste, Tommy Hilfiger and Peter Som :/ Everyone just appears to be using a white colour palette this season!

    http://keeping-it-fierce,blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Milan is my least favourite fashion city, but New York is never my favourite. Love everything about that third outfit, though! Roll on Proenza Schouler and Rodarte...


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!