05 setembro 2010

Don't strike that light on me!

I've seen LOTS of beautiful pictures in many blogs, but these pictures of Nicole from Gary Pepper Vintage blew my mind!!!

Everything about them is drop-dead GORGEOUS!!! I especially love the light, of course, but the setting is dreamy, the clothes ethereal, the accessories amazing and the two flowers is her hair compliment it all!

Can you spell B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L?!





Backless singlet: Vintage - Tuchuzy collection
Skirt: DIY
Wedges: Alexander Wang



All credits belong to Nicole and her blog Gary Pepper Vintage

2 comentários:

  1. OMG this pictures are just beautiful! i love how the photographer played with the colours, light and wind!

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!