03 setembro 2010

Lust for Woods II

I'm desperatly searching for a glimpse of you among the leaves, but there's nothing last... Just cruel light and cruel sounds... I just wish I could melt with the woods and not feel pain anymore...









pictures taken my me


Top: Cortefiel
Shorts: From my sister
Belt: Mango
Sandals: Bershka
Clutch: Gifted by my father, in 2004 or so, from Bali
Bracelet: Parfois
Earring: Rosa Choque


For LUST FOR WOODS I, CHECK HERE! Details and close-ups waiting!


I don't know if you guys knew it yet, but I actually LOVE to take pictures, I like to express myself that way... This time, the "woods" got me, and for a long, long time, I was jumping, running, posing and rubbing myself on the dry leaves...

It was time to make the video for Chicisimo too, which I hope to be able to deliver soon. I'll warn you about that!

I'd like to thank you all for the support, it's so good to come back to the internet and reading all your kind words... They're truly appreciated! :)

I'm actually a bit on the sad side, actually... Things are not that good, tbh...

But I'll be strong!

Love as always,

Nádia

17 comentários:

  1. adoro o top :)

    hey, essas botas ! também estou apaixonada por elas :'$ ja queria umas assim ha algum tempo mas nao se via muito, agr parece q há mais :) tou indecisa entre três botins x'D um em cunha castanhos na stradi, outros beiges na bershka e uns pretos (tacão) na zara em camurça. Tb quero um vestido q vi na pull, uma mala na stradi em pele castanha (pa universidade), uma saia tb de cinta alta, uns calçoes de pele, um blaser, umas jeans bem justas............. bah x'D a minha lista é enorme, o pior é q nesta estação as coisas sao mais caras e é quando temos que vestir mais roupa... só queria ser PODRE de rica para me vestir como queria *.* Ah, tb quero uns oxford! só tenho que decidir ainda pq até vi bastantes.
    Vou juntando dinheiro e pensar noq é preciso mais para comprar e tb oq consigo "cravar" à mãe. O problema é q ela odeia compras, é raro ir com ela -.-

    Bem, escrevi muito xD
    beijinhos :)

    http://behindmyglossyeyes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, you took these pictures yourself?? Impressive!!

    I'm loving your clutch. It's so perfect for anything and everything :)

    XXo,
    Neekoh

    ResponderEliminar
  3. adorei as fotos. especialmente porque as tiraste sozinha. tao muito fixes mesmo. E a clutch e super cute!!!
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I adore your clutch! I can't wait to see your Chicisimo video, too :)

    Hope everything's okay...

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice outfit <3 Beautiful top, shorts and sandals! ;) www.kalomka.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. amazing photos, love the style and the background! come follow xxo

    ResponderEliminar
  7. very pretty pics, girl :)

    take also a look at my blog and maybe you can also be my blogfriend :)?

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. LOVE THE LOACTION! LOVE THE BLOG! Now following ;)!

    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I liked the top and clutch!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I thought I commented on this post earlier, but it didn't save =\ I've re-sent the email by the way! :)

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  11. what a lovely place for take pics, amazzing! And you look sexy and awesome.
    Kisses from spain ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I completely adore the top. It's beyond fabulous!

    http://quenchfab.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. o teu cabelo estava tão lindo aqui nádia :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. ADORO a última fotografia!

    BIG XOXO

    http://www.thereallipstick.blogspot.pt

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!