11 setembro 2010

The warmth is over...


While I'm waiting for the REAL fall weather to come, with all his cold whisky mornings, the thick fog, the piles of reddish leaves in the ground, let's take a quick look on some of the spring/summer looks that made me bloom!



gif animator
This season was a time for inspiration, for trying new things... I started taking real pictures, away from the poor light and awkwardness of my room pics! Even in terms of style, I've grew, risked, cared only about pleasing myself and my sense of fashion! NO LONGER HIDDEN!

Thanks for being there... Let's hope the cold brings even more fruits! :)

Love,
Nádia

11 comentários:

  1. I love EVERY single outfit in this montage. Your experimentation deserves an a* =)
    Keep up the fabulous work flower!

    Off The Wardrobe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great animated gif! i love the look with the denim shirt! keep it up hun and thanks for stopping by!

    hope to see you around soon,

    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    x Your Only Blackswan

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wauw this is amazing!! I love every outfit in the animation :)

    xx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow,, you look stunning! :)

    emily
    http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love your outfits! lovely blog :)

    ellie-walker.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. gostei de todos os looks. mas...preferia o header anterior :(

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i love every single outfit! it just gets better and better each post. I LOVE!

    xoxo Mode Junkie

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Really a good try Nadia!

    Keep going!

    N thanks for ur blessing! You are the sweetie.

    Vivian

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Love every single outfit!

    Greetz from Poland

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Thanks for all the kind words, guys! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!