26 maio 2013

Personal | Toning up, new shiny stuff


Between my beloved baby cousin birthday party (he is now 2 year old and it's the cutest thing ever!),
and the return to the hospital and to the (super mega boring) study,
I still had time to eat some delicious food and some workout!
There were some new arrivals to my wardrobe, which I'm planning on showing in a video later today!

For now, let the pictures of my last week details speak for themselves!

_____________


Entre o aniversário (2 aninhos) do meu adorado primo - que me chama de "Ni" (ele é a coisinha mais fofa de sempre!!!),
e o regresso ao hospital e ao estudo depois da semana académica,
lá houve tempo para fazer exercício com a mana e comer coisas saudáveis (e não tão saudáveis!)
Entretanto chegaram mais pecinhas, que vos tentarei mostrar mais logo num vídeo!
Para já, fiquem com alguns pedacinhos da minha semana:

The battle continues! Next month I think I will be able to make you guys some compilation videos with my favorite exercises!


I could spend all my lunches and dinners eating pasta! Yummy! 

My cousin's birthday cake! 

Healthy snacks! 

Finally got myself some blue eye-pencil, like I said I would in this makeup trends spring 2013 post!

The inside of my cousin's cake - red velvet and white chocolate! 

A sunset in my hometown! 

Yummy healthy snack! 

 New (badass!) clutch!

 Cheddar sandwich...what a sin!!!

Look what my mom brought me! It was on promotion, now let's see if it works any good!
Time to win cellulite over!!!

I left my cousin alone for 15s...it was enough to end up on this! 

My new mint coat!!! (similar)

pictures from @myfashioninsider Instagram

Clicking or purchasing through the links/images in this post may yield commissions for my blog.

7 comentários:

  1. Ahahah, adorei a parte de te ter riscado um livro. Acho que não deves ter ficado muito contente. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adoro macarrão, é uma delícia. Estás toda linda, uau!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Estou a ver que toda a gente trouxe para casa um lápis igual da Kiko! também não resisti à promoção e acho que comprei exactamente a mesma cor! Resta-me perder a vergonha de usar cor nos olhos sem recorrer ao trivial preto/cinza/castanho hehe ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. aii a massa também dá cabo de mim!! ahaha Eu estou a tentar ganhar coragem e apostar em mais cor nos olhos. Não está fácil!

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!