06 junho 2010

How to customize an old raffia bag


I've fond this wandering bag in my grandpa's house some weeks ago. Instantly my brain realized that this find could be a fantastic opportunity for a DIY customized new bag, being the raffia such a huge trend and all...


Right away, I decided to remove the flowers (I kept them for some other idea that may occur me) and, since the handles were a bit ruined, my boyfriend used the pockets from the same skirt he used for my denim belt to cover them. I absolutely loved the result!



Still, I wanted to add something more to my brand new bag, so I decided to add some flowers to it! My boyfriend helped me cut the pieces of denim (from the same skirt).



And them we sewed them into the bag:



And this is the final result!!!


A bit of detail:



I think it turned out sweetly!!! And it costed me 0 euros! Can't wait to add it to some outfit of mine! Tell me what you think!

4 comentários:

  1. O saco ficou muito melhor.
    Perfeito para os outfits de Verão :)
    beijinho

    http://thescrapbookfrommyshoes.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow.. such a simple but great idea! love it hhaha :)

    www.romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh. I absolutely love this idea. I am going to go look for some old denim material now so that I can start thinking about my next DIY.

    ShopTOLive.ca

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!