10 junho 2010

Rosie got Transformers 3 role...how random is that?


Don't get me wrong! I have absolutely nothing againts british model Rosie Huntington, in fact she was one of my favorite VS models since I first saw her in the 2006 show. However, I don't get how on earth she got a role in Transformers 3... I mean, c'mon, is she going to act? Or is she only going to make her pout and strut her stuff in front of the camera? I'm curious about the result! Never seen either Transformers or Transformers 2, but Rosie's part...oh, yeah, I will check it out!

victoriasecret.com

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!