09 junho 2010

"If you don't like it, F*CK you"


Oh, dear Christina Aguilera... How I understand you...

So I had one more of those pretty kind comments signed anonymous (aren't they always...) that said:

"sorry you have absolutely no bone structure or cheekbones. more actress than "model" I hope u know." in THIS post of mine.

Haha, this kind of thing always makes me laugh so hard... Because, you see:

1º Did I ask anything?

2º Just because I post pictures of my face, that means I want or I am trying to be a model?

3º How come I don't have bone structure??? Is my face melting or something and I didn't knew??? :P

4º Not every model has sharp bone structure and prominent cheekbones. Do your research better next time, Mister/Miss Anonymous. ;)

5º Those people must feel really bad about themselves... Like REALLY bad to feel the need to warn the others that they are not suitable for modelling... As if... :P

6º They don't even have the nerve to show their faces.






I'm just posting some pics of a "very" irritated myself, wearing a cute hello kitty nightdress, tonight. Haha :P

I just hate this kind of people!!! They should GO GO GO!!!

Anyway, cheekbones and ass-holes apart, I've had a pretty boring day, had evaluation in the morning and had to study in the afternoon. I hope tomorrow I'll get to post another outfit!

Love you guys,

Nádia

16 comentários:

  1. pahh, comments like that really bug me, especially when they are anonymous!

    They don't know what they're talking about to be honest... sad, sad little boy/girl :)

    love your blog and your sense of style - I know you won't let pathetic people like that stop you haha :)

    www.romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm sure won't, Laura! ;) Thanks for the support!!! :))

    ResponderEliminar
  3. good for you, love-- fuck the haters! you know what, i also went through a fair share of this before. i live in a small city so the "elite" just couldn't take that a lot of epople were reading and liking my blog at the time and they would leave the nastiest shit on my site--but hey, don't explain yourself, just go on doing what you do, because it only means people are threatened by you if they leave random nasty comments on your site.

    and by the way-- you are super beautiful. just hope you know that:)

    hope you stop by my blog/follow me back if youd like:)

    <3
    eden

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ah! i still am obsessed with hello kitty, i cant go to the mall and not buy something from san rip. Its amazingly ironic & so cool that you have a hello kitty nightie on and you are flippin the bird!! i <3 this.
    xoxo,
    monica

    oldirtyd.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Don't take seriously anonymous people! I just came across your blog and it is lovely! and you have such a beautiful hair! :)

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Just don't let them get to you...
    But I understand it can be frustrating ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. What losers. They must be such boring people if that is all they can say.

    I love your face and your AMAZING eyes! When will people realise that even though we love fashion, our aspirations might stretch a little further that wishing we could be a model!

    Charlotte xx

    Ps) You commented on my Topshop hawaiian cut out dress - I've put the size 8 that I have spare on Ebay HERE

    The Style Rail

    ResponderEliminar
  8. don't let losers & haters ruin your day beautiful!
    ;) and indeed if they had at least the nerve to show themselves!
    cool blog!
    Catita
    http://catindreamland.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Don't listen to the haters - you're pure loveliness! Great coverage of the CFDA Awards xo

    ResponderEliminar
  10. let the haters hate, they have nothing else to do! they're probably just jealous because you're pretty and they're not!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. AN HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! :)))

    ResponderEliminar
  12. : ) eheh, obrigada! Tenho 19 anos e estou a acabar o 1º ano do curso de Relações Internacionais na Universidade do Minho, e tu? Medicina?? muito bem ! Também estudas na UM?

    Criei o meu blog há pouquinho tempo mas tou a ver que me tenho que preparar para os comentarios em anónimo -.- vejo que tiveste alguns. Que tristes. Infelizmente há sempre gentinha assim q nao tem nada pa fazer.
    És muito gira :) beijinho*

    ResponderEliminar
  13. HAHA... GLAD YOU ANSWERED... WHO CARES IF I AM UGLY? LIFE IS NOT A PAGEANT! :P IF I WERE TO LIVE ON MY LOOKS, I WOULD TOTALLY STARVE, 'CAUSE BEAUTY DOESN'T FILL YOUR SOUL AND FULFILMENT DOES... AND YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND HOW FULFIL I AM, SINCE YOU'RE SO SAD THAT YOU HAVE TO TRY TO MAKE PEOPLE FELL BAD... DEEP INSIDE, I DON'T HATE YOU... I ONLY PITY YOU...

    ResponderEliminar
  14. oh meu Deus a sério??

    eu não entendo esta gente, só sabem falar mal, e ainda por cima nem têm coragem de dar a cara pow

    gostei da tua resposta ;)

    beijinhoo

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Anonymous, buy a mirror...

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!