03 maio 2010

Crying Black


I stood here waiting for a sign that won't come. It's so late... How come I'm still waiting? I should be home by now... But all this black is tainting my eyes... Wish I was somehow near to you, melt this chains that keep me tight... But they won't go... My dove...bring me the milk you should be feeding me... I'm so close to tears... And I can't be strong no more!







Follow me via Bloglovin'


Visit my brand new section"Street Walkers Style"
New Facebook fan page: Here
Finally in LOOKBOOK.NU! YAY!
Find me in Chictopia
Or perhaps in Mode Republic

5 comentários:

  1. Loveley header, and great hair you have!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your hair color is amazing. And you have gorgeous eyes!

    my blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you! You guys are so sweet! :))

    ResponderEliminar
  4. sorry you have absolutely no bone structure or cheekbones. more actress than "model" I hope u know.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Haha, please, anonymous, did I even ask? As if I was even trying to model... Haha... Those things always make me laugh! Simply go!

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!