07 julho 2013

Personal | Baby cousin, backless tops and fatty food!



My beloved top! From Asos, on sale!

Snacking! 

Sweet blue details! 

Freeeeesh helpers! 

Yummy juice! 

Late night study and toasts! 

 Delicious inventions!

Relaxing and taking a deep breath before studying! 

The green alien that stepped into my room the other day! 

I just can't get enough of these!!! 

 I have a necklace with my own name! Narcissistic level 101%! It's from ONecklace.com!

Some swimming poll action with my baby cousin and some sea friends! 

Snacking shamelessly! 

Studying...errr...falling asleep in my room because of the heat wave! 

 Such a sinner!

New shiny things from Chicwish!

all images @myfashioninsider at Instagram

3 comentários:

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!