18 setembro 2011

Personal | Intimate


Hi, there, everyone! I've been a bit absent lately, but as soon as I get my life organized, I'll have more time here! Meanwhile, Susana from the blog La Cerise Rouge, posted her latest "blogger of the week" feature and it was me! :D She told me to tell a bit about myself in a TOTALLY free way! I came out with this, that you can also see here.

*******

Olá a todos! Tenho estado em modo mais ou menos ausente, mas assim que tiver as coisinhas mais organizadas, passarei mais tempo aqui! Entretanto, a Susana do blog La Cerise Rouge postou o seu último "blogger of the week" e fui eu! :D Ela disse-me para contar um pouco sobre mim de uma maneira completamente LIVRE!!! Adorei! Foi isto que fiz - que também podem ver aqui.


"I’m just a (fake) red-haired dreamy poet who happens to love fashion."

Defining myself is hard, since I have so many antithetic interests. You probably wouldn't get me, if you ever met me! I'm that girl that can actually laugh really loud, but still stood quietly listening to an awesome Opera. I love writing, it's probably my favorite thing to do. Dancing, reading, singing and everything fashion related are also favs. 

I've came up with my blog "My Fashion Insider" back at October 2009 without ever thinking of the adventure I was getting myself into! And, if at the beginning, I was just a lonely kid, now the thing I love the most about it, is the ability to communicate with people that love fashion as much as I do! 

My so called "style" is actually a schizophrenic mix. I can be all bows and flowers in one day, and zap! in the other, I can wear skulls and combat boots. Some call it crazy, I call it "I have so many Nádias inside of me, I need to get all of them happy!". Yeah, I'm quite lunatic indeed!



I'm a photography lover and a sucker for light games. I'm the one who takes most of my outfit pictures and I can't complain. I've recently started photographing "things I see" and I'm quite loving it!

In the future, I will be a doctor. Wait, what does that have to do with fashion? Yeah, you guessed: nothing! But it's the life I've chosen for me and, despite how much I love long skirts, Alexander McQueen, Vogue and Greg Kadel, that will NEVER replace the happiness that crosses my face everytime I feel I'm helping someone. Lame, I know. But true.

Despite what my wardrobe extravaganza may suggest, I'm actually a simple person. I love flowers, Golden Retrievers, hot chocolate, babies and, one day, I'll have my own white house.





A big kiss to all the souls reading this!


Love,

Nádia
 

24 comentários:

  1. Tão giro :) Adorei!! :D

    http://realdreams-liliana.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A prova de que uma mulher linda e muito cuidada não tem de descurar os estudos. ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Adorei o post!
    Que gira com a bata (ali com o símbolo da UM ;)
    O meu curso também pouco tem a ver com fashion (nada?) no entanto não impede de ser-mos quem somos ;)
    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Gostei muito :) ficamos a conhecer um pouquinho mais sobre ti! Na verdade não te conheço muito bem, mas pareces-me muito doce e simpática!

    beijinhos,
    thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ficou fantástico!

    http://hiimab.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Parabéns! =)
    Já tinha visto o post por lá, gostei de te conhecer um pouco mais. E como eu disse no post original, sempre me pareceste uma pessoa muito querida e única, é por isso que gosto de vir cá visitar-te =)

    beijo, pi*
    http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Que Dra. sexy e linda, até dá vontade de ficar doente só para ser atendida por ti! :P
    E qual é a especialidade, posso perguntar?
    Desejo-te muita sorte em todos os teus projectos, tanto na Moda como na tua futura profissão.

    Beijinhos grandes*


    http://thingsthatmakemebeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. oh, adorei :) <3

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Adorei :D

    http://thediariesofmissbad.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  10. belíssima maneira de te ficar-mos a conhece um pouco mais!! Boa sorte com o curso =)

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Nice little insight into your world, wow becoming a doctor is hard work! Good luck, my friend has been at uni for 5 years and still has another 2 to go! Her course is 7 years long!
    Mental!

    Rianna xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  12. muito interessante, especialmente não sabia que estavas em medicina :)

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Aaww so cute, e ficámos a conhecer mais um pouquinho de ti :)

    ResponderEliminar
  14. aaaaaaaaw tão fofiiiinhaaaa. tambem adoro escrever,dançar,cantar e usar combat boots num dia e florzinhas no outro. rock on sweet nana *

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Ohh o post ficou fantástico!
    Adorei mesmo, deu para te conhecer um pouco melhor ;)

    http://fashionsisters-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Foi bom saber mais sobre ti, sobre a Nádia que está por detrás do Blog!
    Beijinhos :)

    ResponderEliminar
  17. :O Andas em Medicina na UM? Em que ano? :)

    Gostei deste post! Gostei muito :D

    ResponderEliminar
  18. lovely post , and thank you lovely girl :) foi um dia inspirador e divertido , com uma simples camisola preta e calças de ganga x)

    ResponderEliminar

Partilha o que pensas

Se preferires, podes contactar-me através do meu Instagram @_nadiasepulveda ou do e-mail nadiamsepulveda@gmail.com.
Recorda-te, no entanto, que não se fazem consultas via instagram ou e-mail!